Friday, May 16, 2008

today FINALLY meet up with jeffrey to have dinner..

the rest of the story, refer to our blog.

been very very tired.. some days I only had 2hours of sleep while some lucky days I'll have 6hours of sleep.. on weekends, if nobody's asking me out, I'll be able to slp 13hours straight.. LOL! I'm super super deprive of sleep, yet there's so many things to do..

want to find a job.. so at least I can pay off certain stuff on my own.. dunnid rely on my parents.. but thinking, hoping that the job is really flexible.. so I can arrange the timing for me to work..

tml I'm going for an interview.. WISH ME ALL THE BEST! ^^

changed a new phone.. Sony Ericson Z770i. lols.. was wondering should I go and do a gmask for it since I like the phone pretty much and I'm gonna use it for like 2years? yah.. so should I or should I not.. still thinking.. =="!

lately, people around me been telling me that I'm fat and I should slim down.. fine fine.. going on a diet plan now.. works for me.. lost 4kg for the past 4 weeks.. ^^ planning to exercise more, get my old muscles going, but I ''twisted" my ankle while ice-skating and it hurts till now.. ==" plus, my knees caps are giving me problems.. how to jog like tt.. I did brisk walking instead.. still pain..

planning to buy really padded knee support so that I can jog.. planning to buy ankle support too.. lols.. I want to learn Ice-Skating! I'm more interested in learning how to move and stop.. lols..

I hate to talk to Jeffrey on msn. whatever we chatted he will forget. seriously, I doubt he really put me in ANY FUCKING position in his mind or heart.. hai.. toy toy..

there is so many things that I want to say, but I cant.. the only person I can confess to is baba.. but he's not in singapore.. haix.. lols.. I still rmb tt time I say, I very sian and asked baba to fly over to ChangChun and pei wo for that few weeks.. lols! he said, " I have only enough money to make one trip.. if I fly over, I'll have to stay there.. then you gonna leave me here after that? " lols.. but he dint came of course, he's busy with his game, as always, and always going out.. until that day, when we dance and club whole night and dint even have the time to tell him that I went out the whole 2days.. he got worried that he bought an Overseas prepaid calling card to call me.. lols.. when he wanted to call me that time, my China handphone has no more credit value. LOL! then now he want to call me, my phone bill for sure will explode.. lolx.. wait till I grab hold of papa's phone then say bah. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home